A selection of the best luxury hotels in Rhodes, Greece. A selection by Laura Becker
Experience the ultimate in luxury at Lindos Blu Luxury Hotel – Adults Only. Nestled on a quiet hillside with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, this adults-only hotel offers direct access to its private beach and two freshwater pools. Tennis court and spa are also featured. Rooms, suites, and villas are equipped with 43″ Smart TV, Nespresso machine, and tea-making facilities, and each offers private patios with panoramic views of Vlicha Bay. Unwind with rejuvenating spa treatments, use of the sauna, steam bath, and fitness room, or take a dip in the indoor heated pool. For delicious cuisine, indulge in Sophisticated Greek Gastronomy at Fives Senses ” Restaurant, or savor a rich buffet breakfast and dinner at Smeraldo Restaurant. Refresh with drinks and cocktails at the Luna Rossa Lounge Bar and Allegro Pool Bar. Located at the heart of Rhodes, Lindos is just 2 km away, while the airport and port are 50 km away.
Rooms: 70 Stars: 5
Kokkini Porta Rossa is a luxurious boutique hotel located in the Medieval Town of Rhodes. It features 6 individually decorated suites, fitted with Coco-Mat hypoallergenic mattresses, a menu of 6 pillows, TV, air conditioning, a tablet, refrigerator, electric kettle, spa bath or freestanding bath with hydromassage shower, hairdryer and bathrobes. Guests can enjoy a welcome treat upon arrival and farewell present upon departure. Every evening, free refreshments and wine are served in the salon or garden, with a basket of beach mats, towels and water also provided. A multi-course breakfast made with local, fresh products is served daily. The hotel offers a garden, bar, shared lounge, ticket service, tour desk and free public parking nearby. It is conveniently located near The Street of Knights, Palace and Kahal Shalom Synagogue. It is also 13 km from Rhodes International Airport.
Rooms: 6 Stars: 4
Esperos Village Resort, one of the best luxury hotels in Rhodes, is set on a 78.000 m2 area on a green hill with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. Boasting a stylish village design with various quarters, this 5-star hotel offers spacious rooms with sea views, two swimming pools (one of them heated from October until April), six share pools, an a la carte restaurant, and an on-site spa, fitness center and tennis court. The modern rooms feature cool tiled floors and wooden furniture, as well as en suite bathrooms with bathtub and amenities such as a satellite TV, CD player, hairdryer and coffee maker. Breakfast and dinner buffets are served at the sea-view Panorama Restaurant, while poolside à la carte Mediterranean dishes are available at the restaurant. Drinks are provided at the pool bar. Guests can also enjoy a fitness center with sauna and hot tub, and a daily light animation program###FINA.
Rooms: 209 Stars: 5
Best areas to find hotels in Rhodes, Greece
Rhodes, Greece is an island paradise that is a popular tourist destination. With its crystal blue waters, sandy beaches, and historic sites, it is a great place to visit for a relaxing holiday. There are many areas to stay in Rhodes, and each one offers something special. Here is a guide to the best areas to search for a hotel in Rhodes, Greece.
1. Rhodes Town: Rhodes Town is the capital of the island and is a great place to stay. It is filled with winding streets, cobbled squares, and ancient monuments. Here, you will find plenty of hotels, ranging from luxurious resorts to budget-friendly inns. The Old Town is a great place to stay, as it is surrounded by medieval walls and has a unique atmosphere.
2. Faliraki: Faliraki is a popular resort town located on the east coast of the island. It has a vibrant nightlife and plenty of beach bars and clubs. Here, you can find plenty of accommodation options, from budget hotels to luxury resorts. It is also home to one of the biggest water parks in Europe, making it a great place for families.
3. Lindos: Lindos is a picturesque town located on the south coast of the island. It is known for its whitewashed buildings and narrow, cobbled streets. Here, you can find plenty of hotels, from traditional inns to modern resorts. Lindos is also home to the Acropolis, an ancient fortress that is a popular tourist attraction.
4. Kolymbia: Kolymbia is a small town located on the east coast of the island. Here, you can find plenty of accommodation options, from budget-friendly inns to luxurious resorts. It is a great place to stay if you want to be close to the beach, as it is only a few minutes away. Kolymbia is also a great place to explore, as it is home to some beautiful natural scenery.
5. Symi: Symi is a small island located just off the coast of Rhodes. It is known for its traditional architecture and cobbled streets. Here, you can find plenty of accommodation options, from budget-friendly inns to luxurious resorts. Symi is also a great place to explore, as it is home to some beautiful natural scenery.
These are just a few of the best areas to search for a hotel in Rhodes, Greece. No matter what type of accommodation you are looking for, you can be sure to find it in one of these areas. Be sure to do your research and compare prices before booking to get the best deal.