A selection of the best and unique hotels in Colorado, USA. A selection by Laura Becker
Guests can enjoy luxurious accommodation at Rampart Range Resort, located in Woodland Park, Colorado. All of the rooms come with free WiFi, free private parking, a balcony, a seating area, and a cable flat-screen TV. Guests can relax on the sun terrace, or go hiking, skiing, or play billiards on-site. The nearby Garden of the Gods and Palmer Park are located 30 and 38 km away, respectively. An American breakfast is available daily, and the nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, which is 46 km away.
Stay at Sonnenhof Lakewood Manor Bed and Breakfast in Estes Park and enjoy a luxurious experience! Each room has a seating area, flat-screen TV with cable channels and private bathroom with hairdryer, bath and shower. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi, a garden, spa bath, microwave, fridge and coffee machine. Start your day with a delicious buffet or American breakfast. Come and experience the perfect blend of comfort and relaxation.
Chateau du Pikes Peak, a Tuscany Retreat, is one of Colorado’s premier unique bed and breakfast accommodations. Located 12 km from the United States Air Force Academy, the hotel offers air-conditioned units with a balcony, dining area, and a satellite TV. Guests can enjoy a private bathroom with a shower and complimentary toiletries, as well as a terrace, bar, and shared lounge. For recreation, the hotel offers tennis, hiking, and cycling in the nearby area. Palmer Park and Garden of the Gods are both within 21 and 24 km of the property, respectively. The nearest airport, Colorado Springs Airport, is 25 km away.
Experience a unique stay in Ouray, Colorado at the charming Bridal Veil Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi and private parking, as well as a seating area, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and private bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Rise and shine to a delicious breakfast spread, with à la carte, American and vegetarian options. Plus, there’s a fridge and kettle for your convenience. Montrose Regional Airport is just 59 km away.
The Ramble Hotel in Denver is the perfect place for a unique Colorado getaway. Set 1.9 km from the Convention Center and just 400 metres from Great Divide Brewing, this boutique hotel offers a fitness centre, free WiFi and rooms with flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms. Enjoy American cuisine at the restaurant, relax on the terrace, or explore the area with tips from the reception. The hotel also provides a continental breakfast and is conveniently close to 16th Street Mall, The Source and LoDo. Denver International Airport is only 29 km away.
Rooms: 50 Stars: 4
Romantic RiverSong Inn, located in Estes Park, offers a cozy bed and breakfast experience. Enjoy complimentary WiFi and stunning mountain views from the garden terrace. Private bathrooms include showers and bathrobes. Start your day with a delicious breakfast, featuring American, vegetarian and vegan options. Hike and fish in the surrounding area, or take a quick 118 km trip to Denver International Airport. Enjoy a peaceful stay at Romantic RiverSong Inn.
Tucked away in Estes Park, Pine Haven Resort is the perfect getaway for nature-lovers. Enjoy breathtaking mountain views, free WiFi, and a private hiking trail into Rocky Mountain National Park. Choose from a range of cottages, all with a seating area, flat-screen cable TV, and kitchen with a dining area. Relax in the hot tub, or take advantage of the BBQ facilities. Fishing and hiking are available nearby, and Lake Estes Marina is just 5 minutes away. Denver International Airport is only 77.5 km away. Discover the unique beauty of Colorado at Pine Haven Resort.
Rooms: 12 Stars: 3
The Little Nell is an extraordinary mountain hotel located in Aspen. It’s the only hotel offering ski-to-door access and features an onsite restaurant with an award-winning wine list, a tavern and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Accommodations come with a flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station, fireplace and minibar. Element 47 restaurant serves farm-fresh Italian cuisine, while Ajax Tavern offers a Franco-American bistro-style menu. Little Nell Adventures provides custom designed fly fishing, cycling and other outdoor activities. After a day of skiing, relax in the hot tub or pool, or book a workout with a personal trainer in the fitness centre or a massage from a masseuse. Sardy Field Airport is 10 minutes away and Snowmass Club, with an 18-hole golf course, is 8 miles away.
Rooms: 92 Stars: 5
Experience the beauty of nature in the stunning Elktrace Bed and Breakfast Pagosa Springs. Set on 100 acres of lush land, just 5 minutes’ drive from Stevens Reservoir, this B&B offers a luxurious stay. Enjoy a hot tub and sauna, or explore the surrounding area with a hike. Each room provides a seating area with a fireplace and satellite TV, and select rooms even include a kitchen and washing machine. Free WiFi is available. Take advantage of the fitness centre, shared lounge, and shared kitchen. Ski and snowboard storage is also provided. Nearby attractions include San Juan Mountain & Golf Resort, 10 minutes away and Lake Pagosa, 4.9 km from the B&B.
Rooms: 6 Stars: 3
Situated 46km from Frisco Historic Park, Rose Street Bed & Breakfast offers a serene stay with free WiFi and private parking. Every room has a private bathroom with shower, stocked with complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer and bathrobes. Enjoy a delicious daily breakfast with à la carte, American or vegetarian options. Spend an afternoon on the sun terrace or in the garden, or relax in the shared lounge area after a day of activities. Buffalo Bill Museum & Grave is 50km away and Denver International Airport is 94km away.
Best areas to find hotels in Colorado, USA
If you’re looking for the best places to stay in Colorado, USA, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Colorado is a diverse and beautiful state, with stunning scenery, a fantastic range of activities, and plenty of places to stay. From cosmopolitan cities to charming mountain towns, here are some great destinations for your next Colorado vacation.
1. Denver: The Mile High City is the perfect place to start your Colorado adventure. It’s the state’s largest city and has plenty to offer. Whether you’re looking for a luxury hotel, a quaint bed and breakfast, or an affordable option, you’ll find it in Denver. Explore the city’s vibrant downtown, go shopping at the 16th Street Mall, and take in the views from the top of the Rocky Mountains.
2. Colorado Springs: Colorado Springs is a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts. From the Garden of the Gods to the Pikes Peak Cog Railway, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. Colorado Springs is also home to a variety of hotels, from budget-friendly options to luxurious resorts.
3. Boulder: Boulder is the perfect destination for those looking to explore the outdoors. Not only is it home to the iconic Flatirons, but it’s also close to some of the most stunning ski resorts in the state. And with a variety of hotels and bed and breakfasts to choose from, you’ll find the perfect place to stay.
4. Breckenridge: Breckenridge is one of the most popular ski towns in Colorado, and it’s easy to see why. With plenty of ski resorts, restaurants, and nightlife, there’s something for everyone. After a day on the slopes, retire to one of the town’s many hotels, from luxury resorts to cozy cabins.
5. Vail: Vail is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world, and it’s no wonder why. From luxury resorts to cozy cabins, there’s a place to stay for every budget. Plus, Vail offers plenty of activities, from skiing and snowboarding to shopping and dining.
6. Aspen: Aspen is one of the most glamorous ski towns in the world, and it’s easy to see why. With its stunning scenery, luxury hotels, and world-class skiing and snowboarding, it’s no wonder why so many people flock here.
7. Telluride: Telluride is a charming mountain town nestled in the San Juan Mountains. It’s home to some of the best skiing in the state, as well as plenty of activities, shops, and restaurants. And with a variety of hotels to choose from, there’s a place to stay for everyone.
No matter where you choose to stay in Colorado, you’ll be sure to find the perfect place to stay. From luxury resorts to cozy cabins, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful state.